Wednesday, October 12, 2011

elf cosmetic


                 Receive my order so fast in three days.  It was amazing in $14 value with free shipping too.










Elf Studio Mineral Face Primer

            Receive sample of smashbox photo finish primer and I was love it, but was put off by the price
($36) it will hurt your wallet so bad, lol.  So after reading  some blogger review about this elf face primer then I decided to try it  because only $6  and it leaves my face feeling so soft. this  elf product  so amazing but after about 4 uses i couldn't pump the remaining product out.




Tone Correcting Concealer

             I got two of this concealer  medium and honey. they are both works well in my skin tones and easy to uses.




Essential Custom Eyes

            only one mocha color that I order from them.  it's a pretty eye-shadow and pigmented.   going to get compact and another color of this eyeshadow if I can go to K-mart store. only that store I know to carry this product.


Elf single eyeshadow 

I absolutely love this eyeshadow.  a amethyst color is pigmented and cute packaging.  




2 dollar brushes. I am just started using make up product so more practice and get to learn more.  I love elf brushes. those are affordable and it gonna last long. since i got experience my other brushes from also elf. they are still great.








2 comments:

Apriljoy said...

I love ELF brushes!

Unknown said...

me too. you have a great tips of any make up and i am going to get some idea from you, lol. have a good eve...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...