Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Noodle soup


                       I am not fan of cold weather but here's already come. anyway, I made this in first time a version of pho noodle soup Vietnamese. I was decide to cooked soup for him since yesterday he got a coughing and sore throat. My husband and I stayed home whole day. actually, He still not feeling well.
                       My Mother-in-law and My daughter got a flue shoot in school. I remember, once a year to get a flue shoot and I need to get mine soon. Brrrrrrr, Weather is change a lot from 100 degree down to 55 degree.
                              



2 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I hope your husband feels better soon

& hopefully no one else gets sick too. Stay healthy!


<3,
Dana

Unknown said...

Hi Dana, Thank you for d sweet message. you too take good care...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...