Thursday, October 20, 2011

Asian Store



I bought some goodies from asian store. I picked up a lot of noodles, egg rolls wrappers, Sardines,  Sauce and a tiny salted shrimp. Spent Over 100 bucks.  I realize, all of this stuff so pricey now. 
            We don't have asian store in our place  that's why, I feel in heaven when hubby decide  drove a special trip about 1 1/2 to 2 hours .  only four time  a years to shopping there for stock up food in our freezer and cabinet. 
I thankful this all to my husband for always understand. He help me a lot not to be homesick. happy, happy, happy now......





1 comment:

Wida said...

I now feel very happy to have an asian store so close to me! I love it when they have fresh blue crabs too!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...