Tuesday, October 11, 2011

happy plate


                   I ate a bunch of food tonight. really, was delicious. We still have left over chicken but he decide to cooked steak and skillet potatoes, onion and cheese. But I picked up a beef steak w/rice I am the one who didn't ate of cheese, weirdo... I observe my daughter who ate dinner so fast from steak to rice and say, Happy plate you'll guys.....



                                                      My Husband, homemade steak.
 
                                               Potato, Onion and Cheese
                                                  hamburger meat and french fries.  can't ate whole, my mother-in-law order this for me during lunch w/her neighborhood friend in cracker barrel restaurant.

      

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...