Monday, January 14, 2013

Garnier BB Cream


                                     Here's My additional favorite of my skin care from local drugstore. I have very dry skin and usually have a problems with any foundation.  This is the first BB cream I've tried and thankful to discover  because I can wore it alone and No need foundation when I am wearing this product and I love that it has sunscreen. I use the Medium/Deep and it blend so well and makes my skin look very natural. Down below that's what look with light and No light

7 comments:

joanne said...

Oh I love BB creams! My fav is from etude house' but maybe I could try Garnier's too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are glowing! thanks for the review:).

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think, I was lucky to try this BB cream. I havent try anyone before... Thanks for the comment Joanne have a wonderful day

Unknown said...

K.Lee thanks for stopping by.. :-) hope youll have a wonderful day

Always Maylee said...

Looks great on you! I haven't tried any BB creams, I'll have to add this one to my list.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Unknown said...

Hi . I've never tried BB cream before but how much was this product you used? I have dry skin too, and been wanting to look more into some lotion/cream to help with the dryness. I also would recommend Clinque for dry skin, their products are pretty good with just about anything. I might have to do a review on them someday. : ) I'm going to follow you on your page, and hope you can do the same for mine. I'm new to blogging but hoping to get more blogs up soon : )

The Makeup Maven said...

I absolutely love this product too!

Your photos are great! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

XOXO
www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...