Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Arkansas arts council



Governor's Arts Awards and Individual Artist Fellowship Awards.

           I am so proud seeing my husband in stage and lot's of people attending this events. they are all  professional and smartest person that I seen in my life. it is also first ever to see a  governor of Arkansas but most awaited day is all about my husband to deserving won of this award a visual sculpture. My mother-in-law and I + his two student to give a support of him being a good One Artist and Teacher.








Sorry, the quality of my camera isn't good inside the building so dark and I was seat, table #10 is  little far from stage. anyway, it is some photo I taken today. 

I'am going to post some photo so soon but now I feel totally exhausted and need some rest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...