Monday, September 5, 2011

Vegetable



           Looking forward to you Fall. Feel sooooo good outside loving this time of year.    went work so early  since labor day. when I come out from house I feel breezy air that I miss so much.  Summer it take forever, when it's over? sign.....   About from work today, Busy day but isn't bad monday.

I have to introduce you'll about what I found some of  leafy green vegetable in my local area. I feel in heaven  when I found it, last saturday  a farmer market  open. First when I saw water spinach I was really excited to tell my husband that I want those so bad. It's been a couple years not haven't seeing it or taste  a adobong kangkong and adobong alugbate.   I am very happy to ate fresh vegetable again but I will sad again when is winter because farmer market don't open in cold weather.



Water Spinach and Spinach... whats a different? lol. My few favorite leafy green

                        Okey, Water Spinach in English words and Kangkong or Tangkong- is words from Philippines.  Water Spinach grows in water or on moist soil



 Adobong Kangkong-water spinach- is usually sauteed in cooking oil, onions, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce.  I cooked spinach w/ becon.
This is Spinach but we called it  Adobong alugbate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...