Monday, September 19, 2011

accident


              Very Lazy Monday.  I stayed home by myself and done nothing. they are all gone for school. right now, cooking a sweet sausage for dinner. daughter and I love it.
               Today I learned some lesson. my next door neighbor told me, not to open door especially stranger people outside.  because many crime happen.....
          

               here some photo from the other day.



    
It is a bug bite... and we applied medicine immediately  to his arm  so hurt wouldn't long.. but so bad he feel hurting like his rib is broke.   even now, 6 days after he still feel hurting because he was fill to the ground from running away. we don't know what bug was it.......... medicine help a lot 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...