Thursday, September 22, 2011

*****weather weather*****



                                  isn't a good day. outside so gray and all the long is wet & rain. I should not complaining with that because we need more rain for our grass and tree's seem they are look dying already.
                                   when I pick up my daughter to school this afternoon. I heard plastic trash-can fall  down to the ground and that was our green big trushcan. Luckily no damage.  when  I hit my car to the trash I feeling so guilty being not seeing the blind-spot so I Hate those man who put the trash behind my car.  they totally annoying me.
                                  









          My daughter said, (your the best mommy). every time she saw me driving.. she keep telling me. she wanna be a good artist and Model  ( Miss PHIL-AMS- Philippines and American).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...