Friday, September 23, 2011

~~~Autumn~~~



                     Happy  first day of autumn and  I am so glad it's friday.  We both get up so early this morning for husband surgery appointment. he has a neck pain problem lately and medicine a lot everyday too. I wish his health back to normal but God only knows
                     My Lil' girl, love to go school and today she told me that she had a good time in a school field trip with friend and classmate. right now, she went grandma house for spending night to her.
                      I have drove myself to visiting my mother-in-law and Fun talking for anythings, hahaha.. I am glad to spend day with her. She is very sweet and nice Mom-in-law that I have....
                       The good news today I receive called for Job interview. I wanna try it, maybe future ahead. I need a better benefits and improvement of life. I have to go back to work this weekend and  4 days a row hohohoho. 



Today is started wearing a longs-leaves. very comfy and nice weather outside. not cold and not hot either.  I bought this longs-leaves from forever-21 last year but forgot the price, lol. 
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...