Thursday, September 8, 2011

Puzzles

                            Daughter is my-life and happiness and I will always Proud of her........ When she come into my-life, everything is change, eveything mylife is colorful of having her is a greatest gift from God. My two Mom in my life is coming up Birthday. My Mother-in-law birthday on September 14 and my Mother who give birth in me is on September 16 . I know, being mom is a big rules and responsible but you have to do a good thing with them because child future is in your hand. I Thank God for having a mother and mother-in-law; they are such a good Mother  and Mother Mary, I thank you for all the blessing and for your unconditional love. Happy Birthday Mother Mary









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...