Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday party.

I was exhausted last-night from Birthday Party and decide to post a quick vitamins photo since it's already edit post in my profile.  finally met my old friend since 2008 but really meeting knew friend is great. like yesterday, I met new filipina but I choose to stayed my old one I can't compare it to other, I have more trust already to the person who always around and willing to help with me. This Birthday party I attending is one of my first filipina that I met here in state, way back 2007 when I was still in Philippines,  ( Long story ) but all I can say, I really had a good friend that I can count on anytime.......












Finish Cleaning our Car & Truck today and ate rice & shrimp Creole is really delicious. My Baby girl is always a good helper when it come to cleaning but its also a miss when she want to play her toys all over in floor and bed hahaha....

Weekend is over and back to school tomorrow.  the weather here is gray seems it's gonna be rain. Sleep tight everyone...






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...