Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pj and toothbrush

 My first time today this morning to drop my daughter in school. I am such impress that she find a friend easily and as the same time, I was feel a bit worried about what's a world inside being a kindergarten in state, when I pick her up in school she told me that she got a big trouble with her teacher she said, she fall sleep in class..... i don't exactly understand because the teacher didn't say anything but we will know this coming thursday for parents meeting.   trying my best a good momma to her ....

Few days ago, her mimi bought a battery toothbrush and Pj. she love it, sound easy for her to brush teeth.  She like to play inside basket while watching Cartoon Tv.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...