Sunday, August 14, 2011

folgers coffee





My daily breakfast coffee.  I don't often eat breakfast but use to it to have a coffee Just one glass a day before hiding to work in early. simply but totally delicious, sweetener & coffee cream Just with it in coffee...

I hate to think to spent $ 5 for coffee I can do it but not always. I heard of my co-workers they usually stop to get coffee in star-buck  and foot long sandwish from subway hahaha.  my life not to use like that, to expensive

Folgers  is top of my family. this brand is awesome a $8 to $10 but buy when is in sale or use any coupon in from store.  two person it last long, advisable to use 1/3 of teaspoon and two or four glass serving.. sounds enough.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...