Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celebrating My Birthday


                         Thanks a bunch for dinner, gift and for the fun time! I had a Blast on my Birthday...My Family is awesome.  Thank you Lord for giving me a supportive, very strong,  loving, caring, thoughtful, responsible and handsome husband Plus Great Family whose always been all the time! Thank you very much
                         I was born in Camiguin Island. Last night is my officially birthday in philippines  and Now in State time is my officially to celebrate my 28 years old.  I called my parents in Philippines to say " Thank you" I appreciate all the things that I have in my life now. I miss them already.
                         My Wonderful husband bought me my first ever birthstone ring in my birthday gift. He was asking me what I want in my birthday, Unexpected I totally in love the shape of ring and so cute . Really I'll been dreaming to have own birthstone jewelry and now I am happy to have it. Seeing my right ring hand so shine....So gorgeous












A Flower and cute Card from Mom! I have a best mother-in-law in this world Ever. Oh also, I get up in bed to early this morning and cooked Pican Pie, Egg Roll & Fried Rice for Lunch I am glad everyone enjoyed my cooking. honestly I don't often to cook Just once in a blue moon, lol.








After Lunch We went to movie, picture show that's my mom called it. Mom & her friend Francis went to  crazy, stupid, love and My husband went to   cowboy & aliens    and daughter & I went to Smurfs movie is great for adult & kid I enjoyed it with listening my daughter laugher.


                      























1 comment:

fabulouspetite said...

This is so late so belated birthday greetings to you. Wow, I'm from the Philippines as well and now live in the states.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...