Friday, June 10, 2011

Curious...

        I feel better, house look good now and finish Laundry too. I am interesting to work more around in the house as my exercise. Yesterday I found that I lose four pound from 100 pound. Maybe because I'll been keep busy doing cleaning and arranging things.  Makes me more Happy if my weight going back to used to be when I was teen, lol. Can not be anymore since having one kid will look different.

       Curious myself,  4"11 and 100 pound it is a normal?  when you see me in person, you can tell that I am look like a kid size especially if I'm next to my husband & 6"1 tall and my five years old daughter, everyone notice that shes getting taller,  haft way of my size.   Oh boy, Can't help it if I am the one short in the family..

     Right now, Just me & my daughter in the house while hubby and his son went to movie, Just a men out only....then I have to go back at work tomorrow But this weekend I expecting the order the alloy, hope so soon....

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE :-)    XXOXOXOXO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...