Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer stuff for my daughter

 I do believe,two or  three times a day to brush teeth is good enough for proper cleaning . That's I advice to my five years old and she does remember it daily. Last July, We done her dental appointment,  I am pretty sure she will come back when after six months, but they will send paper appointment when it right again.. and every three months you should change your toothbrush and still use favorite toothpaste. like, my daughter shes so picky when about anything now.






She say, follow the rules before going to bed. brush teeth first... Obviously she wear PJ

Here a couple of her  prices  that she got for last month dental .... She have a big tooth coming up, showed from X-ray





And a couple Dress, t-shirt and short, Toys for summer.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...