Friday, June 1, 2012

Trees


Hello Dear :-) I'm gonna say, goodbye to peach and green apple tree in our backyard. My husband and step son are been doing general cleaning outside. I do miss this peach tree in spring because of the flowers and branches so much fun to climb and in our four year having this tree. photo's only can tell the good memories  left we had.  My husband have so many reason why we decide to cut down these tree.  He said, the battle is over. We was trying to save both of these tree but even spraying chemical and different way of tree treatment. Disease wouldn't go away We have a problem with the fruit rotting on the tree before they are ripe. It starts out like a bruise, them spreads to the whole fruits. Peach fruits fall off the tree on their own so were already tired raking a rot fruit in the ground and also smell disgusting Plus strong storms broke all the tree branches of apple goes chop wood area










About three weekends ago.  I saw 3 blue bird eggs underneath of apple tree.  They are so cute.  Our Apple tree broke into pieces because of storm last year. So really small tree. 

6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Awwww so sad. My grandmother had a peach tree too, which was cut down by her evil neighbors. We all miss it.
Those are lovely pictures.

fabulouspetite said...

goodbye trees... You don't live in Georgia, do you? I ask because of your peach tree?

Unknown said...

@ Fabulous Petite- Hi, Thank you for stopping by... Were at Arkansas I don't see much peach tree here that's why I gonna miss it... take care and have a good weekend...
@ Girlie- I do sad that's only one peach tree i ever seen so beautiful in spring. Oh Goodness that neighbors is such a freak. I think is jealous

Maria Flicka said...

Ohh...to bad :(
Blue eggs?? Sooo cute, I never saw that :)
Thank you so much for stopping by, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

Have a great weekend!

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



Maria Flicka said...

Thank you so much!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#5)
We'll keep in touch<3

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



psychelyn said...

It's a pity you're losing those trees. It's always good to have some own fruit bearing trees. Those eggs are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...