Monday, June 6, 2011

3rd year wedding Anniversary

            

                         June 02, 2011 is our wedding anniversary for three years. I am happy being married life with my wonderful husband who always taking good care of me and family.  Within three years in married, I still thankful for everything to him because he does a good husband, good father and good Son-in-law to my Family. For Anniversary Celebration, His already happy with my simple gift & Card for him. We had very simple Anniversary Celebration, Spending for each other is most important and Wedding date with family is most precious & Fun.....



This is my mother-in-law flower with my ring.  


My sweet wine in anniversary.  little bit glass wine and got drunk so fast already. That's me....




From the bottom of my heart, it's a simple card but truly & thoughtful Message ILYMAMED 






SWEET CUP CAKE FOR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION.



mY gift for him..


ticket for Movie, we went to Panda 2 for my daughter. 


                      

                    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...