Friday, June 17, 2011

Its gonna be summer Soon.

I am so weirdo today, get upset so fast in every little thing. the fact, can't go nowhere by myself because no license yet for driving. last-night, I already made my plan after to get out from work. Was excited to go a drugstore today but hubby stop & change my plan and many question also then suddenly  I feel off interesting to go store and decide not going anywhere. Except, watching my angel playing   who always got a big entertainment in my life.

This is what she done today, outside in a front yard while hubby watering the tree & grass She had fun playing water too. I notice her, she love water I am pretty sure, she will gonna do it tomorrow again if daddy not change his mind, hahaha. (will depend the weather)!!!!!












I



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...