Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hope soon

Were up here at my mother-in-law house but actually, she's in vacation for  school reunion and tomorrow will be another day busy. hubby going to his surgery appointment and Ellen in babysitter and I have another two days of work.

Today I drove from work to super market and from store to Mom house but I heard hubby say, S-H-I-T because he was scared if i going hit another car but hasn't trust me so his get little bit upset w/me. Hai, I know I don't give up  until I learn from driving. I have to get driving license bcoz I'm sick being depending to other to drive for me back * forth.  But now, I still Don't have license  and still asking our friend to pick me up from work. signn, soon to hoping I can do it in my own....

 Have a good evening everyone, I have to go look my hubby chicken curry. He cook delicious for tonight .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...