Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

    
  
                 Happy Father's Day to my Papa & brother and  Especially Happy Father's day to my loving husband I love you and Thank you for ever-things. This three man in my life is both awesome.  My Brother will be father again for 2nd child and they are great family forever.

                 We had a good day shopping in walmart for fathers day gift to my husband I am Glad he like the thing that  I bought for him but I am  also buy for myself too, lol and I told him I was spent 30 bucks In just this day and he said, you deserve it because you working wife and working Mom :-) Had a big smile in my heart and face when I heard about he said to me.

                Have a good  Sunday everyone

              

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...