Monday, June 27, 2011

Day off is over





I can't compare anything this happiness that I feel with around to my  family. they are only reason why everything I have because of them.  They are only my inspiration and that's forever  and always love them all...


I am going back to work tomorrow after three days off .  My husband back home from work today and he told me, my all application papers is already turn over and Glad to heard that he met this lady who working in school district. God Please help me to get new Job with around w/kids. Wish me luck also this coming few days taken a driving test.








 Zoey Thats name of her happy hamster toys. 






Puzzle is one of her favorite 









I already mention the other day, this pillow pet we got from a yard sales.  Just a $ 2 and Ej said she can afford to buy it because she had piggy bank. 








This is a  Fish escabetche ( Sweet & Sour ). Happy to have it  cooked with Rice...

Mom made a cake and she said, since you don't ever had a cake when you are kids so you can have it for a Birthday, we are both laughing and I said, It isn't my birthday yet. there another two months, lol.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...