Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Glass


This is a glass; my friend and I made jewelry from glass that my husband teaches us how. Here’s the result of before and after. We didn’t decide what we going to make were still aggravating between bracelet and necklaces.

My friend made one big of glass for freeze magnetic and it’s so cute. From top first and 2nd picture is my friend made a few different colors?

From 3rd and 4th picture is my stuff that I made. I make a quite a lot since I stayed long in the building. I ended up picking the glass that I like. Some result after firing isn’t my favorite shape, color and texture. Anyhow, I was glad I made a lot so, I can choose out from them.
Where even not finish yet. We still had a lot of work to do in this glass. We haven’t time to do it since its holiday. We have to do re-shaping or decide what would we like.

Before

After
Before
After

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...