Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Gift ( Christmas Party) 2014

Hello Dear!

 During Christmas with Filipino-American party. We always had a change gift for kids and adult. This year I wrapped three Christmas present so that we both able to receive a gift from somebody else.

Husband and I both receive a chocolate. I receive a big box of assorted chocolates and two layers inside. There’s many nuts pecan, almonds, peanuts, hazelnut, with caramel. It’s really delicious. My husband told me my chocolate is better than the one he picked. He got a Russell Stover cakes, cookies, and pies assortment still delicious but his favorites is my chocolate. 

My daughter receives a bathing beauty Disney from change gift. She receives another bath and body set a Christmas gift from one of my friend Riggs family and she won candies and toys. It was so much fun party.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...