Saturday, December 20, 2014

Not feeling well

Hello!

I am not feeling well. Since, last week I been had this indigestion problem and I don’t understand what’s going on. At first, I thought it was a stomach virus. But, I notice my stomach get upset and upset whenever I take any food. Most of the day I straggle with burp, gas, and growling stomach. It’s really not funny especially when you are at work. 

I went bought Zantac for my indigestion and heartburn. My friend gives me three different kinds of brands for indigestion and both are expensive. But, I give it a try anyway. Might  this help.

Equate brands of gas relief – I had a lot of events coming up and I still have this discomfort stomach.  I even not eat a bunch of food because I am to scare. My doctor appointments on Dec 18 for general check up. While waiting, I have to take some medicine to help bring this down.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...