|pic from google|
Its time to make a list for New Year resolution. I know, easy to make one but hard to do even a basic routine of our daily activities. To be honest, am not perfect on anything’s. I often fail of my own rules, ha-ha but if you choose not to…. well, wishful thinking never hurt anybody.
I start thinking what to do on my future ahead. I do have so many wishes to be done and wanted to get all success. I will try as I can by depending also, what God gives to me. If don’t success the things that I wishing for. I have to accept it, is that not for me.
Right now, here’s my New Year resolution list- feeling determined.
- Save money- I start this idea 52 weeks saving challenge. What I thought, might this idea help a little bit if I keep going? I really need to save money because I want
- A plane ticket- wanted to go visit my family in Philippines.
- I wanted to gift my mom a washing machine, new TV, video player and mobile phone has a connection to face book, email, skype, so that I can talk to her anytime.
- Spend time with daughter and families
- Start organizing my time and followed a daily schedule.
- Start exercise
- Limit myself to going a face book, candy crush, (might, 3x in a week after done the schedule or whenever is free.)
- Cook at home more often and learn American cooking.
- Grow a simple garden on summer.
- Pick up a new hobby (read book, blog)
- Grocery shopping-one’s a month) avoid looking a beauty aisle and clothes
- I want to get a class in spring
- Drink more water or tea instead coffee and coke
- Eat healthy food
- Sleep 8 hours or soo everyday and avoid stress
- Listen to my favorite music and more
- Bubble bath twice in a month (give extra myself pampers)
- A date trip- bring daughter to kids museum, zoo and have more family fun date.
- Send her a swimming lesson on summer.
- schedule a regular date night on my calendar with hubby.
- Give up eating sweet
- Start playing my favorite sport.
- Watch less TV
- Stop over thinking.
- Keep a cleaner house
- Encourage my daughter more
- Star believing in myself.
- Create special times with those closest to me.
- write letters to people in my-life to let them know what they mean to me.
- Plan a trip to a place i have always wanted to go.
- try to be a good daughter and daughter in-law
- Be happy and nice often.