Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I-phone 5

                     Here's what we got in Christmas is I-phone5. I told my husband About what I thinking is to get smartphone. so that, these gadget every thing has in it and also, its time to have replacement to the old one especially his cellphone.
                    3rd weeks of December we'd made purchased this Iphone 5 with two years contract for 2 black Apple I-phone 5.  I do enjoying it since I got it in my hand cause I thought is really cool to have a smart-phone and experience with this high technology. 
All-new design. The thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever. 

1. Thin, sleek, and very capable. 
2. 4-inch  Retina Display 
3. ultra-fast  wireless 
4. A6 chip
5. All- new air-pod
6. iSight Camera
7. all-new lightning connector
8. Maps
9. Siri
10.  iOs 6
11.  iCloud.
12. built-in Apps- from the apps store
13.  Airplay- Airprint.
This is my first Iphone5 and First Iphone case.  the purpose we got the OtterBox because this is one of best buy store recommended.  the first also problems I noticed was the rainbow film it leaves across the screen of my phone. Hope it last long because its gonna be long before buying a new one . We bought cases in the same day we got the Iphone 5 as to have a good protector. $49.99  pricey for one case.
Port Protection


  • Doors and tabs block dust, lint and dirt from accumulating and damaging ports and jacks.
  • Improved Slipcover

    Rubber outer layer is stronger to withstand heavy use and hold its shape over time.
  • Screen Protection

    Built-in protective membrane simplifies installation and prevents scratches on the touch screen.
  • Interior Shell

    Solid plastic structure completely surrounds the iPhone, protecting it from drops and damage.
  • Improved Holster

    Latest design gives holster a slimmer profile and stronger attachment to the clip.
  • New Belt Clip

    Features smooth ratcheting motion, streamlined locking function and hooked clip for a tight hold.
  • Camera Access

    Custom opening isolates camera and flash to preserve picture quality.
The color silver is my husband old phone ( and, he had that one since 2006). In last 2008, we got another one for him and one for me with two years contract but, his black wasn't last long so he switch back to the oldest one. My first phone in the united state is survive in four year with dropping and throwing. I wasn't care that much  because, no one i can't talked with especially, I was working in nursing home and they won't allowed us to have it. So, this year my 4 years old mobile phone is finally given up, My husband bought a new one at walmart has no contract Samsung and only $20 I give it to my mother-in-law since she like the old  version and she think isn't much complicated.

13 comments:

ZaiZai said...

wow, really nice! wish I had an iPhone too :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Great christmas gift for yourselves! <3 ^_^
Happy new Year, Sis! :) When will you be here in Philippines? :)

Unknown said...

ZaiZai Yes, you can...... we just decide since our phone is broken. This smart-phone sometimes drive me nuts, hahaha have a good day to you :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Jan, Thanks for your greet :-) I don't have yet plan. If I choose I can come there anytime but, job and My family here are both busy. take care yourself...

Diana said...

_Nice!

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

Missus Cee said...

i didnt get a gift from hubby this christmas. talo! :(

very nice gift you have there sis.

Apple Borbon said...

yay I'm jealous! I want an iPhone5 too. Hihi! Enjoy your new gadget. Happy new year, dearie. :)

sm said...

looks nice
congrats for new iphone 5

Anonymous said...

some really nice protection iphone 4 or iphone 5 case cases can be found here
posted by

iphone 4 or 5 custom case cases

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice overview. I always wondered what the new version looks like. You are right. It's super sleek.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Aurora's Vlog said...

Hello there,

Just stopping by how are you doing? I have been busy lately. Now I have a lil bit time to check on your site. Come and see me sometimes.

XOXO

Filipinaaz.com

Unknown said...

The protecting thingy looks really good!

http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

Rakel said...

amazing! follow each other on gfc? :)

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...