Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi Dear!
I freak out  big time. this month we got a tons of bills going on. Financially broke down so fast. I admitted that I call my friend in new jersey and Wisconsin several time in a day and everyday I call my family in Philippines too. so, wireless phone bills charges way to high $ 570 cost.  they charge me every minutes to call them even I used my own calling card. I already was aware. husband been telling me that " don't call during a day and also use cell phone to cell phone and  suppose  the same company @ 7 pm or evening. To be Honest, I'll been feel guilty with him because he contact this phone company and ask to get new agreement since he been loyal costumer with this wireless phone. Bliss Heart of this lady she cut down the cost. we going to pay a $14 instead $570. Thank you Lord and Thank you of this lady who really nice heart to us.
I do learn my lesson from this situation. So, from now on I will minimize using cell phone devices and never that happen again...

 

11 comments:

safire said...

I'm so glad the bill got lowered or else that is RIDICULOUS for a bill. Have you considered downloading skype? That's how I video cam/call with my parents in Asia for free!

Apple Borbon said...

oh well you can always charge things to experience. you're lucky you have your bill adjusted. :)

Bridal Makeup Jersey City nj said...

I like this story.

Unknown said...

@ Safire- I haven't try Skype yet since my family are all in the island, much them don't bother using laptop/internet. they do still using the old fashion post mail. Thank you so much for advice I will probably check that later.

@ Apple- Yes,charge to experience. I was crying all night because I keep saving money for plane ticket someday to go visit my family. God Knows...take care
@ Bridal make up Jersey city nj- Thank you for stopping by, hope youl have a good day :-)

Connie said...

Hey I'm glad things got settled down now =)

But I'm pretty surprised that the phone company would actually lower the bill for you... as it nvr really worked for me before as they have the right to charge.

But yeh look into Skype too like the other reader suggested ;)

Unknown said...

@ Connie- I was embarrass to my husband. he did convince the lady and new agreement. i am going get sign up skype since everyone suggest. Thank you happy weekend

anney said...

Wow! Ang laki ng na discount nyo ah! Buti na lang bumaba ng ganayn ang babayaran nyo.

Unknown said...

Hi anney, nakakatakog bag walang discount kasi subrang laki... mag trabaho nang ilang bulan nyan at saka pa mabayaran. May nice lady, mga 10 years na kami connect nitong company, deserve then, lol... Natoto na ako...

O meu pensamento viaja said...

Hi! I'm Nina, from Portugal. I love your blog. Let's be followers?
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a relief for sure! Funny that I just washed my phone in the laundry today :(. I'm probably going to spend $570 to upgrade my phones this month. I am very happy for you and hope you will learn from this experience:). I know I did today. One lesson learned checked off...lol.

thanks lovely,
mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@ Lee, That was my lesson....I am so sorry about your phone. oh noh, That also very expensive to upgrade. I have a friend that they same of your situation but he was buy a new one instead to upgrade. I think they are same cost

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...