Friday, April 29, 2011

Thursday Fun

                   I was exhausted last-night after eight hour totals of work and went up to my mother-in-law house for Pizza dinner with my husband Brother from virginia, that was amazing meeting him and his wife donna in person after 'been 'n three years in state and that's my first I met them.  Anyway was home around 8:20 P.m..It;s a long day for me yesterday but this stuff I got today from walgreen they have cheap nail polish and interesting color and I thought I am going to collecting more different color of nail polish. I know I don't need them all but if I have a good mood to put color in my nail and also not heavy in pocket at all.

                 I was been thinking my order from ulta and receive it yesterday too the lipstick is so precious and I wanted to get more to NYX and  eyeshadow. Maybe I will collecting make up as long as I can. it's kind a fun and exciting for me to have a collection.


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...