Friday, April 29, 2011

From Easter sunday- april 24,2011

                      I still like to post it from 2011 easter, don't wonder why can't post this in time during in easter day here weather  was treat us so badly  a thunderstorm, tornado siren and we had one day brown out and like a crazy moment to try hide to small place and basement

Easter Photo of my daughter and her gift from Family.  We had egg hunt inside house of my mother-in-law everybody in family hiding a egg for her fun and every corner is there's a egg and gift. Her mimi loves her so much, I can tell it because the way she taking care of her. I do fill up a empty egg with a candy, marshmallow.  














This gift from her grandma during easter and she love it w/sandal.





one the way home from grandma house. i took photo of her in car. she was sleep w/her smile 













Ferrero chocolate is delicious from hubby for me. Ellen & Husband had fun together, coloring a egg w/ drawing and name....









a shiny soft bunny from our next door neighbor. they are the one who give gift to her every holiday. 


this is Ellen Joyce bunny collection and gift from someone who loves and care with her. then, one night in easter day she put it in my bed because she knows she will sleep with me during storm. she bring all her bunny stuff toys to my bed and we had sleep with them all. she told me ( don't worry mommy) they are nice and quite bunny so I can sleep well. Okey,  she does sleep  good with something cover to her eyes. hubby took this photo and show to her in the morning and she said, she was sleep pretty awesome.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...