Sunday, April 24, 2011

awesome day with awesome people

        
        I woke up early and made a Bed breakfast for husband ( Becon, grits, fried rice & coffee) that's part of my plan every my off days, trying to learn how to cook american food because he can't stand  eat rice each day, lol. That's me a filipina, I love rice each meal in my life because i grow up that way. My pottery man who also love in kitchen and cooking is his favorite and His pork grill with salad in lunch was so delicious.

        I am so lazy to download photo and post Picture i n my  blog. I don't know why, can't help it myself to be tired from work. I'm wishing to have more energy, like my five years old so hyper hahaha she very sweet and she had fun visiting to her grandma house and she got her Easter gift dress, sandal, chicks marshmallow, candy and chocolate for me from hubby

       Our Plan not exist to go egg hunt anywhere in our place because outside is wet. Our Easter Sunday   is rainiest weekend ever spring treat us a heavy rain now but we still have best Easter egg hunt inside our house and hubby help me to hide egg every each corner for daughter fun.

       My two days off is over. I have to go work tomorrow early for four days a row and I don't have plan for spring vacation this year but maybe July 04 were both decide to go a family reunion  and now we are waiting for Donna and rick my husband brother hope I can meet them tonight and Im not going to stay writing blog for now I have to go watch mom cooking since i am interesting to learn cook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...