Saturday, May 7, 2011

Driving Written test

               Last May 05,2011 is one of my happiness moment after taken the written test for driving. It's a good sign that there's future ahead for me.  even-thought i was fourX failed but Just keep going, like everyone say. always with faith and study hard, lol. and now everyday practice for driving I know it isn't easy but there's a chance to learn.
              Purchase SINFUL, EXPRESS FINISH nail polish and WET'N WILD EYE-SHADOW. I bought it from walgreen and it's only cheap  and anyone can afford it.







               My Sweet Mother-in-law who bought a flower for me to shared that how she happy for me after pass that written test. Thank you so much Mom for always be there for me....





Here's my daughter got new barbie doll from her Mimi ( Grand mother) she so lot of barbie in her room. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...