Friday, April 8, 2011

busy as like a bee

                he pick me up at work late yesterday, almost around four o'clock because he had appointment  meeting to his vise president  in school &  every tuesday and thursday  schedule He always had busy at his school class So try to understand that situation as a wife'y to the teacher husband. the main reason is, I have work and don't know yet to drive. patient till I get to past the written test for driving. 


                  But after busy day, hubby decide to go lowe's store . daughter & I went to Jcpenny and tj max store as a window shopping but my five years old found a nice dress and cardigan for her easter so spend 18.42 bucks but that was on sales so we have total saving $25. the way home, we stopped at kroger and I got  nail polish.


110 green with envy

26 purple potion


                                  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...