Monday, April 4, 2011

First weekend of april

                         April-2-2011/ Here some photo that I took last Saturday 'n Mt Magazines.  We enjoyed the sunny weather Our weekend off is  awesome. My mother-in-law treat us a good lunch 'n lodge restaurant.  that day, we got both huge lunch even mine can't finish my burger, Coleslaw, french fries and my daughter like her mini corn dog with sweet ketchup, Obvious  she finish all mini corn dog.  I was wish to have own place like that and house top of the mountain. lol ( quit wishing- never happen coz can't afford at all) so very pricey even you rent advance about a year, many people interest to rent lodge up there for vacation ( maybe hubby plan for honeymoon anniversary on coming June 2nd but I don't want bcoz so expensive hahaha). 

We Saw three jet-line and so beautiful sky 


Lodge at Mt Magazines.

It's front entrance to go in restaurant and some view up of the mountain, over looking Place..



                My five years old took this photo of me with new Sun glasses from general dollar.  I don't want to buy a expensive glasses because I know, it will break so fast..I took her photo too, daughter like a mother. she like my sun glasses and she wear it more than me.


                                I can't believe tomorrow I will going back to work after my three days relaxing w/my awesome family. I really don't do much in weekend but chill w/ my love-one is a precious to spent each other. the thing that I'm really not looking forward about going back to work is to see asshole co-worker, Sorry for having feeling like this

                                  04-03-11  Sunday afternoon we had great spending dinner with my mother-in-law house. we wanted to go look the house next to my in-law house but hubby told us he saw a yellow/black snake  and  we was thought a poison snake & little bit a cobra head we don't have no idea what is it? 

                                 We had nice walk in the road w/ dogies and dinner is ribs, bread, salad, lemonade my mother-inlaw is good cooking.

                                Now is Monday, Sitting and Having a cup of coffee and breakfast with my lovely girl. hubby done to work. I know he dont want to go back at work but we have too for living.....GOOD MORNING! Have a blessed monday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...