Friday, April 15, 2011

Plan & hope

Exhausted, exhausted, exhausted from work.  I know, I have lot of lock writing my blog but importantly I spend my days to my family especially to my husband and five yrs. old daughter  they much need me than anythings else in this world. I have long talk to my hubby last-night I told him about my plan  to having a baby boy before my age 30 , sign :-)  He didn't say NO and he didn't also say YES but I don't put  to much think about it because  he said he want to think about it first and with my future....


Tornado scared me to death.  I didn't heard siren last-night because was sleep so good  but today when I went outside and look so gray and very windy. you will not gonna like it but  people suggest if we had tornado in our area, we much get prepared and hide to the small place, like  hubby said  I can hide to the bath tub, closet next to washing machine or inside the dryer machine, joke but i have no idea what to do, I just pray not gonna happen to my life.


Honestly, I have depress taking written test for driving I already failed twice and each fail you have to pay five buck so I counting that I have 10 dollars credit so now I got now edition book volume 5 so try and try and more study hard with it. I really want to start to drive for myself to go work and anywhere I want to go but all isn't easy.


I will pray for everything that all my wishes will come true soon and sometimes...I just trust all of this with God and hope he guide me anytime...Thanks him for everything...


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...