Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rain Rain go away....

I was wondering this morning why all light in the house is On and My daughter said,  I did turn the light on to make my mommy surprise. She Just showing me that she can reach things high and she keep saying ( I did it & I get taller mommy)  So now, only me & her in house.  I have a lot to do cleaning while she watching Dora explorer.

Hubby went back to school after lunch. Were been inside do some fun, Ej helping to clean and arranging things. Outside right now, is look gray and rain. I almost finish laundry.

This is front yard and you can see road,one years old tree and purple & white flowers is bloom. It's been raining and wet outside. that's why my daughter & I spent mostly inside the house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...