Friday, March 18, 2011

Ice cream for Beautiful day outside

                             March 18, 2011

I wrote a long letter of my edit post but accidentally I delete some good stuff to ready for  posting this blog it's twice happen to me  already so little bit grrrrrrr ( upset) cause gonna start again and again....

 Right now, thinking to eat ice cream ( Blue bell ice cream) is common in my grocery list but most importance to me is to get a rocky road--Rich, dark chocolate ice cream generously sprinkled with chopped, butter-roasted almonds and miniature marshmallows and Mocha almond fudge- Brown Rim coffee ice cream accented with chopped roasted almonds and rich chocolate sundae sauce. I am getting spoiled and picky  this delicious ice cream ever. I always request to  my hubby to bought, any brands of ice cream as long as with almonds.

I been lazy today and decide to go with hubby while his in work . My mother in law called up for lunch today in cracker barrels with her two friend Donna & Frances. after lunch, daughter & I went in Goodwill for little shopping for her toys ticker bell. well, it's my last day off work so wake up tomorrow early in the morning.....

Have a Happy Blissful weekend everyone......








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...