Sunday, March 6, 2011

lovely days

(03-05-11 & 03-06-11) saturday and sunday at work weekend is quite when boss not around hehehe but i had fun with bunch visitor come and people around  in nursing home today and i like my co-worker who help some stuff to be done and finish early.

Here's My hubby cooking


My plate with food :-)


We have a good time with my Mom, hubby cook for dinner. That was awesome

          Haft of the day Ellen went visit to  her mimi and they have lunch together at Wendy's.  when she get back this afternoon she told me about her happy meals Toy's.

The More you collect and the more you can connect. That's from Kids meal

My five years old love collecting puzzles and today she got new toys from Wendy's her treat from mimi, being  a such a good girl. 






here's mom dog with Ellen Joyce stuff toys.

I went work sometimes every saturday and sunday but after 7-3 working happy to be home seeing my lovely daughter and good mother in-law and husband.
I know not every-one excited to go back work and school after weekend fun. are you ready for moday? I am not totally crazy on monday first i thought is gonna be slow to be weekend again BUT  try having fun (hate sometimes moday,Lol.) You'll have a good Evening...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...