Monday, March 28, 2011

Just time for relax

We are in  house  now from a busy day. Proud to you Hubby being survive for 24 hours not eating solid food and today  his done surgery. He was taken medicine few hour ago but he still feel pretty sleepy and doctor said he can't drive yet today so Mom done all drove for us back and forth. the good news is he is okey. Thanks God for everything and thanks to my mother-in-law who always help with us.

Yeah, my baby girl is back with me and she tell me alot of story why she love staying w/ Grandma. right now she playing her toys and I am going to cook my favorite vegetable w/sausage. I don't have plan for my two days off work but definitely staying in house and cleaning some more around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...