Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray

Hurts my Feeling this morning, news was sad from earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Let us pray to all Japan  and our friend  there and hopefully it won;t happen to  Philippines and God, Please protect us  and keep us away from dangers.  



Today isn't lucky in my work so busy and is a missy day there but happy to be home now and going to enjoy my three days off. 

I am guilty to my partner since yesterday, I have been mean to him. I notice myself being (maldita) during my monthly Period. Im not shamed to tell about it but that's true ( not in a good mood talking, not good mood to be around people) the bad thing is i get annoying so fast when I feel not comfortable  coz some reason today, I feel depress, boring at work and homesick a lot. I got my pay check today and I am thinking to do some shopping lol but I won't and can't be... many bills and left and right payment hehehe.

Hope everyone have a Good weekend

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...