Monday, March 14, 2011

03-12-2011
           Not much going on saturday here but feel excited to shared how much I am happy to go shopping for my family. I have a jumbo balikbayan box and hopefully to send it this month but not really sure yet because i still half way to fill this up.  My idea to put some stuff in box: is clothes, medicine, chocolate, baby stuff toys, gummiest bear and goodies that from in here, i wanted for them to try food from other country I think it's fun and now enjoying this kind a weather in arkansas, it's bright and sunny.

03-13- 2011

       I am exhausted today, I been around in the house for spring cleaning, never ending huh it take's forever.I thank my husband to help a lot and he cook chicken curry for dinner with our close neighbor next door.

03-14-2011

       It's been raining whole day and get ready to go back work tomorrow after my three days off. Gonna up early and prepared things for breakfast and lunch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...