Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy First day of Spring

March 20,11

       Say Goodbye to winter and Say Hello to Spring. I  know, lot of us excited to change weather and do some fun outdoor. My daughter and I can't wait to get out more often as the weather warms up. First thing in my mind to do some spring cleaning around house ( in and out,lol) and also planting some more tree and flowers is the most natural decoration in our yard. What a lovely weather, spending time with family is awesome and enjoying fresh air & the pretty flowers here in arkansas have been up and blooming for a few days or So. Oh easter is coming up and I wanted to get some stuff for my daughter i know she talking about to wear like a Princess. I will go look sometimes her easter dress and accessories.

       Here's our suffer tonight, My Mother-in-law cook for us.

2 comments:

SILVIA said...

love love love it!!!!
great style
follow u now!
xoxo=P

Unknown said...

Thanks Silvia...going to follow you too..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...