Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Off from work

I took myself photo in my husband school Office while he working his project in other room.

off from work. one of my boss called me to get work for tomorrow but to bad, I already had plan to go jacksonville for my mother-in-law grocery  shopping. I Just quick to answer ( not probably tomorrow because we have a lot to do and plan to go in military base. hope she understand, i really want to go work but more importantly to spend time with my family once's  in my day off.

while at work today, I was feel so bored in my areas hall  and all i think to go home as soon as I done. So when I out of work. feel like Im free...lol, Just happy to see hubby and spend with him in a minutes to his office while writing blog and Ellen, Mom & I went to bank deposit and checking some stuff and now laundry & watering our some flowers bloom....


My daughter happy to her finger nail polish, Her Mimi spend $5 to paint it in Salon...( all her say, I LOVE IT) I can tell that  She had a great day in her mimi house with her SISI and Brother.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...