Monday, June 11, 2012

lot of food to eat

            Great Saturday Dinner party. One of  My Husband student who invite us to met her family and few friends.  It was nice meeting them especially my daughter had a good time with Caroline and Tim. They Toasting Marshmallow and watching fire ( pretending they are in camp).



So Abundance of food in weekend. My Mother-in-law cooked for sunday dinner . I imagining my family every bite of my food. Thinking, hope they eat also a good food. 









7 comments:

joanne said...

Yum yum naman yun pasta! :)

HEIDI said...

looks like such good food and sounds like a great time! enjoy your day!

xx heidi
life full of loves

fabulouspetite said...

Thanks for sharing. I feel the same way when you say that you think of your family back home whenever you eat something good. Have a great day.

Sam

hhtp://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

noone said...

ohh I love sushi, that looks delicious!!

Christine Lewis said...

Nice and neat blog! And you have a lovely daughter. I followed you by the way.

Unknown said...

the food looks absolutely delish!

hope all's well with you. :)



xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

NATALIE said...

food looks bomb!!

love the post!

I invite you to check out my blog.

loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...