Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Triple Birthday Party

Hi Beautiful!
      
        I am actually quite busy here! but the same time, :-) I feel so excited this coming events on aug 3rd. Triple Birthday party for Ariana, Evelyn and me. Haven't experience this before but fortunately I met friends who same birth month. So, going to celebrate it together. We invite mostly Filipina, of course include husband and kids since one of our celebrant will be turn 3 years old. My daughter very excited to play with friends too.
        I have to do listing for food shopping on two days from now. nice to prepared early because friday afternoon suppose all is ready, 4 o'clock will start the Birthday Party. I don't know who else gonna come but the other celebrant have a lot of friend to attained. As I know, I invite my friend but 5 person can be there include me and my husband, lol ;-)
      

8 comments:

Amor said...

Advance happy, happy birthday to you and to your other friends! :)

Xo,
Amor

ZaiZai said...

happy birthday to all of you!! hope you have a great birthday! :))

anney said...

Advance Happy birthday! Dami nyo pala mag se celebrate! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the party!

Beauty Balm said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday and a great party x

Kat said...

oh wow happy early birthday to all of you guys! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Apple Borbon said...

belated happy birthday! post about the celebration soon. :)

Izzy said...

haha how funny that all three of you share a birthday around the same time! seems like it would be a very special celebration and I hope you have a great time :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

happy birthday, sweetie! wishing you all the best, and happy birthday to your friends also. :)

jasmine
ADAM ❤ ALEX Mommy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...