Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Essential Elements

           Hello Ladies :-) I was only looking for ink printer at k-mart store today but Some reason, Electronic and Beauty aisle  is close to each other that's why I found this awesome costume compact for 99c.  Since, I only saw one left I  grabbed it away :-), lol. 


              These are so affordable and you can get quite a few for such a small price. I love the big mirror, pretty case and eyeshadow so simply amazing.

It is perfect to go everywhere because such a cute compact. The eyeshade color : Wisteria, wheat, truly pink, Aubergine. 



  



12 comments:

Kat said...

love elf products!! theyre soo affordable and good! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

joanne said...

It really is affordable, even cheaper than ELF products found in the Phils, roughly around $2-$5 for a compact! Sadly, I got allergic with elf lipgloss and is now afraid to try their other products..

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cute compact. I like the colors too.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

anney said...

I love the shades specially the Aubergine!

Unknown said...

99 cents for 4 colors is a steal! Great find :D

Kultur und Stil said...

I don't know the ELF products, I think they aren't very popular in Germany... But I know that a good friend also found them great!!

xxx Anita

Unknown said...

elf are so affordable and do some lovely colours :0

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Schadenfreude said...

I want! hehe

my blog: http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

Victoria Talia said...

Those are such pretty colors! I'll be on the lookout for that brand/palette the next time I go makeup shopping!

BronsonBloopers said...

I am now following you back! ;)

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love the palettle, and the prices are great. :) hope you have a great wknd!!

xoxo
jasmine
<a href="http://adamalexmommy.com>AdamAlexMommy</a>

Bee-ccentric said...

That is so cheap!
I wonder how that costs here in the Phils. ugh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...