Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blue Hydrangea Flowers

Hi Sweetie :-) I feel so lazy after 3 days weekend off. kind nah don't wanna go back to work today but still made it to the end of eight hours. the fact, I need this job for anti-Borden's and my energy back from sick. Thanks God we are okey now.  We had a good time During Our Memorials Day. mostly spending in kitchen for baking a bread and cake to share few of our friend.  

I do love this Blue Flower's from my mother-in-law garden.  I saw a beautiful pink and purple  too.  




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

those flowers are gorgeous. i'm glad you enjoyed your holiday :)

Kat said...

so beautiful! love hydrangaes! one of my fav flowers :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are really pretty! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite types of flowers ^^

HEIDI said...

beautiful hydrangeas! lovely blog!

xx heidi
life full of loves

Anonymous said...

Im glad that the family are feeling better:). I thought Sunday was Monday...my daughter's school had friday off as well. Im glad the weekend is over...the days are passing by so quickly. have a great day!

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

anney said...

Lovely flowers! Wish ko lang magka garden din ako.

Gracie said...

Thanks a lot for this post! I've been wondering what's the name of this flower! hahaha, now i know.. again thank you!

UnA said...

uber cute!



I want one


xoxo

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Great post: I like these flowers so much!!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

Diana said...

Thanks for your comment!

Your flowers look lovely :)

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...