Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Hello Lovelies :-) How have you been doing in weekend?  I hope everything is great especially to the father in whole world celebrating the father's day. Happy Father's Day to My Honey, My Papa and My Brother. You'll both amazing man in my life.

Looked at this two. They switch hat for fun. I love to shared this to you all How so really cute and Daughter said to him, Daddy " Your are the best buddy Daddy in the whole world wide and Thanks for butterfingers so was delicious, Can I have some more?, lol then we're all laughing to heard her asking. 



We all went up to my mother-in-law house for father's day lunch. Like, I always said, we love to ate Mom cooked. She cook best meal today for him and his favorite.

















6 comments:

Witha said...

OOooo that butterfingers and cherry made me drooling! :D

Victoria Talia said...

Mmm all that food looks so yummy! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves! :)

Thanks so much for following me, I'm following you too now! :)

Nelah said...

What a cute hat swapping game between dad and daughter.

fabulouspetite said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. She's very cute. How old?

xoxo
Sam

joanne said...

Your daughter and hubby's pic is so cute! Belated Happy Father's Day to him too!

Unknown said...

Sweetest!Love the food! I suddenly miss butterfingers hihi


great blog! following you now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...