Friday, May 18, 2012

Mcdonald


Grrrr, Isn't fun when you and your kid got sick. It's gonna be hard weekend for us.  She had allergy, coughing and ear infection,  from a doctor prescription anti-biotic for 10 days so haven't problems that giving her a anti-biotic medicine because it's pink and taste sweet but she hated one of her medicine I can't blame her I taste it too and taste horrible. Can be a challenge for us as mom, A happy meal food is save my day. made her take medicine and ate favorite food that her most favorite inside the box. 


Everyone love Pizza, Right? because My Husband and My Mother-in-law  really love Pizza daily and different flavor.  last week, I stopping hard food because of my gum so hurt. 



Pancake breakfast for her. She pleased asking this menu, lol. I know, kids does love a sweet treat in the morning. I can't say No because I do love to cook for this quick and easy mini pancake.


I know, you'll have already idea if what it is for? Night Guard for me since last week, I been suffering this gum hurt in my lift side. do you have any tips about teeth grinding. how it this go away? 

In my Own observation, kind a works well for me but feeling weird  in the same time. I still adjusting 



9 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh I know. No fun having sickies in the house. Hope they get better.

Wow. Food looks so yummy.

Anonymous said...

my daughter and my brother in law grinds their teeth really bad. Dentist said that its something to do with stress and also if your husband can wake you up when you grind your teeth, it can break your habit, cause we wants to be woken up when you're heavy sleeping. The mouth guard helps but tell your husband to wake you up every time you grind your teeth. i did that with my daughter and her grinding got better. xx, klee

Unknown said...

@ Girlie- I hope so soon... were have a such a unlucky weekend....
@ Lee, I do stress a lot lately and don't have much sleep from work and family sick. when I was live with my family they do woke me up.

Ezra Hilary Ceniza said...

I love the pizza and the pancakes! Looks yummy :D Thanks for following :) Followed you back now


xoxo,
speakandstyle.blogspot.com

UnA said...

Look yummy!
Thanks for your visit dear!

xoxo

Stephanie said...

I suffer from really bad teeth grinding especially at night. I would like to say it goes away, but its more of an anxiety thing, or at least in my case. I use a similar night guard, hope it works for you!! :)

les jolies said...

hope everything gets better soon.

From Paris with love!
Kristina recently posted... Mac Hey, Sailor!.

Kat said...

aww stinks when people get sick :( hope they feel better soon! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

RochellekeCloset said...

get well soon to your daughter hope she feels better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...